Monday, December 13, 2010

Katie Price turns platinum blonde bombshell

Katie Price turns platinum blonde bombshell

Katie Price's blonde hair cut (Pic:SM/PR)

After nearly two years as a sexy brunette model Katie Price is back to her blonde best.

The mum-of-three spent a bum-numbing eight hours in an posh Los Angeles

hair salon before unveiling the new honey blonde locks yesterday.

And Katie, 32 – aka Jordan – is thrilled with the results. She told a friend: “It was time for a change.

“It’s far softer on my face and, let’s be honest, blondes do have more fun. I’ve always found that over the years. I had been dark for a good couple of years so it was time for a change. And I like the fact I kept it hidden.”

Katie travelled to LA earlier this week with her stylist Gary Cockerill for business meetings. She had her hair coloured plus extensions fitted in the salon of the Regent Beverly Wilshire.

dean.piper@sundaymirror.co.uk





Hollywood Masti Masala

No comments:

Post a Comment