Welcome to The Hollywood Gossip's Week in Review.
Below, we take a look back on the last seven days in the celeb world. Visit us daily andfollow us on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest gossip, rumors, commentary and humor 24/7/365. Now, for the big Hollywood news of the past week ...
- Mel Gibson's daily rants against Oksana Grigorieva - during which he threatened her life and made countless vile slurs - shocked and appalled us. The actor has serious problems, but is he also the victim of an extortion plot?
- The View turned back the clock a few decades with some views on HIV that have to be heard to be believed. Let's just say GLAAD isn't exactly pleased.
- With her sentencing looming, Lindsay Lohan checked into rehab in a last-ditch bid to win over the judge. Can her new lawyer, Robert Shapiro, save her?
Oksana and Mel aren't smiling much these days.
- Vienna Girardi's ex says he hit that while she was engaged.
- These two peeps were convicted of extorting John Stamos.
- Bristol Palin announced she is engaged to Levi Johnston.
- Devon James really wants some of Tiger Woods' DNA.
- Robert Pattinson referred to Courtney Love as a d!ck.
- Is the world ready for a Justin Bieber movie?
It's Justin Bieber's world. We just live in it.
- Tabloids really want to make Jennifer Aniston pregnant.
- Crista Flanagan is going retro ... and not on Mad Men.
- Pamela Anderson and PETA are too hot for Montreal.
- Jessie Lunderby's Playboy shoot was too hot for jail.
- Danielle Staub causes country club, real life chaos.
- Tila Tequila got kicked out of Celebrity Rehab.
The Hills cast celebrates six seasons of mostly contrived drama.
- The Hills ended its six-season run on a controversial note, basically admitting that it's all fake ... oh, sorry, we mean "open to interpretation."
- The Bachelorette is down to just three guys, but in upsetting news, it looks like another betrayal is still to come soon: By Frank Neuschaefer.
- Couple news: The-Dream and Christina Milian are divorcing; Kelly Osbourne and Luke Worrall split, Audrina Patridge may be back with Corey Bohan, Ashley Greene is dating Brock Kelly, Twilight hunk Taylor Lautner may be back with ex-GF Sarah Hicks, and Kim Kardashian stepped out with Miles Austin.
- Wedding Bells: In one of the busiest weeks for celebrity nuptials in recent history, the following couples wed: Mike Fisher and Carrie Underwood, Martin Lawrence and Shamicka Gibbs, John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, Carmelo Anthony and LaLa Vazquez, Vanessa Marcil and Carmine Giovinazzo, and Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem. Congratulations to all!