Friday, April 22, 2011

Sexy Latina Model Claudia Verela

Sexy Latina Model Claudia Verela

Welcome to my Official Website! You have probably seen me in numerous magazines, ads, posters, catalogs and commercials. I'm a full time commercial print, TV, swimsuit and tradeshow/event model. I don't shoot nudes or "adult" oriented material. To me, sexy is leaving just a little something to the imagination. The power of the internet for networking is amazing, and I'm always looking for work! That's why I created this site. To keep my fans and prospective employers in tune to what's going on in Claudia's world!

I grew up in Miami, Florida, but currently reside in Arizona. I'm blessed to work as a model. Growing up, I never dreamed that I could be a model, but with dedication, hard work and perseverance, I've turned that dream into a flourishing full time career! I take pride in everything that I do and I take all of my assignments seriously...no matter how big or small, or whether it pays $50 or $5000. If I commit to an assignment, I give it my all! I put all of my energy and passion into my work. I'm easy to work with. I'm punctual, dependable, professional and have a cheerful, fun and upbeat, attitude.

I'm a lucky girl! Modeling has given me the opportunity to travel to exciting locales. It's a great job! One that allows me to meet the coolest and most wonderful porfessionals. Over the years, I've been fortunate to have met and worked with so many wonderful photographers, models and commercial clients! The experiences are invaluable to me. Thank you all so much for helping me turn my dream a reality.

XoXo,
Claudia

http://www.claudiaverela.com/bio.html



Model (name): Claudia Verela
Height: 5?3?
Weight: 115
Measurements: 36D-26-35
Nationality: mixed
Hometown: Miami
DOB: 11/23
Sign: Sag
Turn-ons: kissing, music
Turn-offs:cheap cologne, slang, and touchy feely guys.
Special skills: BS communications, skateboarding and knitting
Occupation:Model/self employed
Website Link: www.claudiaverela.com


Hollywood Masti Masala

No comments:

Post a Comment