Friday, March 19, 2010

Michelle "Bombshell" McGee: Loves Doctors, Raised Amish

*Source: Celebrity-Gossip.net

He’s married to Oscar-winning actress Sandra Bullock, but that didn’t stop Jesse James from taking up with stripper/adult website star Michelle “Bombshell” McGee.

McGee is a San Diego-based tattoo model, sporting an entire body of different ink works. She has also worked as an adult entertainer on the SoCalGlamourGirls website.

On her profile, she writes, "Sure, I get really wild in the sack with my men, but I'm actually a graduate student in college looking for the right sugardaddy to teach me and be my sexy mentor."

McGee also claims to have completed two years of medical school. "Now, I especially love to have affairs with doctors. Their medical talk makes me hot! I love to be challenged, and I love to put know-it-all doctors in their place."

Michelle claims to have been raised by strict Amish parents but that all changed when she turned sixteen. "I left the church when I was 16 years old and never looked back. I moved out to California and I got tattooed, never looked back."

Photo Credit: SplashNewsOnline.com

Hollywood Masti Masala

No comments:

Post a Comment